The 20-T Railcrawler conveyex transport, the railcar known as ATD-C45, or simply conveyex, was a model of heavily armored cargo train manufactured by Kuat Drive Yards. It saw action during the reign of the Galactic Empire. During this time, a conveyex on the planet Vandor-1 was carrying freight, that Han Solo sought to steal in order to prove his skills. Because the Empire was focused on security over scenery, the train lacked windows save for narrow, grilled viewing points atop the drive chain at the front. In addition, the train was split into three portions: The main drive engine, a series of standard intermodal cargo containers, and a caboose with stabilizer bars and cannon turrets at the rear. In addition, because Vandor-1's deliberate inaccessiblilty for normal supply deliveries for security purposes, the conveyex acted as the only way to deliver various supplies between Imperial installations.
For rapid transport of special cargo across surface distances on frontier worlds, the Empire used heavily armored conveyex vehicles that could travel along rails winding through treacherous terrains.
It had several high security containers that were only accessable with quantum-switch code keys, which contained shapeshifting data lattices and contact terminals, and signatures of their wearers. For example the container ICC-5537 once carried 400 kilograms of coaxium. They were sometimes guarded by rangetroopers to protect valuable freight.
- Star Wars Battlefront II (Mentioned only)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story (First appearance)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Meet the Crew
- Solo: A Star Wars Story: Train Heist
- (First pictured)
- Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- (Picture only)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Best in the Galaxy Sweepstakes—Customize your Solo: A Star Wars Story-inspired Nissan
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Breznican, Anthony (2018-02-07). Solo: A Star Wars Story soars on this week's EW cover. Entertainment Weekly.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 Solo: A Star Wars Story The Official Guide
- Breznican, Anthony (2018-02-07). Solo: A Star Wars Story soars on this week's EW cover. Entertainment Weekly. (First identified as 20-T Railcrawler conveyex transport)
- Breznican, Anthony (2018-02-07). Solo: A Star Wars Story: New images and insight. Entertainment Weekly.