- "My superior, Captain Juvarek, is stationed on the other side of this tomb. He's authorized hazard pay to anyone who destroys those egg chambers."
- ―A line spoken by Sergeant Cormun that was cut from Star Wars: The Old Republic
Juvarek was a male individual who served as a captain in the army of the Sith Empire during the Cold War between the Empire and the Galactic Republic. Around the year 3643 BBY, Captain Juvarek was stationed in the tomb of the Sith Lord Ajunta Pall on Korriban near the world's Sith Academy. During his time stationed in the tomb, Juvarek commanded Sergeant Cormun and other soldiers of the Empire's Fifth Infantry company of the Korriban regiment to exterminate an infestation of worm-like k'lor'slugs by destroying their egg chambers. When Cormun and his troops took heavy casualties while failing to destroy the chambers, Juvarek ordered that hazard pay be given to anyone who successfully destroyed the egg chambers. Cormun believed that Juvarek would be grateful for the chambers' destruction.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Star Wars: The Old Republic (First appearance) (Cut content)
Notes and referencesEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 Star Wars: The Old Republic, dialogue files for Sergeant Cormun from the "K'lor'slug Infestation" quest
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Mission: "K'lor'slug Infestation" on Korriban (Sith) is a quest in Star Wars: The Old Republic, which takes place roughly ten to twelve years after the Treaty of Coruscant according to The Old Republic's lead writer, Daniel Erickson. Daniel Erickson (February 3, 2011 1:55 PM). Community. swtor.com community forums. Archived from the original on July 16, 2011. Retrieved on July 16, 2011. Since the Treaty of Coruscant was signed in 3653 BBY according to The Old Republic: Deceived, this places the events of the game at approximately 3643 BBY to 3641 BBY. This article uses the date of 3643 BBY as an approximate date, but the actual date could be different.
- ↑ Star Wars: The Old Republic—Mission: "K'lor'slug Infestation" on Korriban (Sith)