It covered levels 121 through 160 of the city and was filled with industrial-scale loading bays, as well as areas that were pretty cheap to rent due to their unattractive surroundings.
Port Town was the site of illegal trafficking and gambling rings, which were difficult to shut down permanently, due to the wide dispersion of gambling halls and cantinas throughout the industrial compounds.
Lando Calrissian once leased some space there to Han Solo so he could build a repulsorlift house. It was also home to the bounty hunters Boddu Bocck, Beylyssa, and Tolga. Major Birket of the Imperial Security Bureau ventured into Port Town to hire the hunters.
- Crisis on Cloud City
- Imperial Double-Cross
- The Lost City of the Jedi
- Zorba the Hutt's Revenge (Mentioned only)
- Young Jedi Knights: Trouble on Cloud City
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin
- Galaxy Guide 3: The Empire Strikes Back
- The Movie Trilogy Sourcebook
- Galaxy Guide 2: Yavin and Bespin, Second Edition
- Heroes & Rogues
- The Illustrated Star Wars Universe
- The Official Star Wars Fact File 29 (BES7, Bespin - Cloud City)
- The Complete Star Wars Encyclopedia
- Galaxy of Intrigue
- Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
- "Rogues Gallery: The Cloud City Wing Guards"—Star Wars Insider 148