Agen Kolar spoke in a "gentle Zabrak baritone", suggesting that that vocal trait was common among the Zabraks.
The word Kaz, as in the name Kaz Lo, meant "clever" or "innovative". The word "Ouc" as in the name "Oucoa" pronounced "Oak-oa" means "Brave" or "Fearless one".
- Red Harvest (as native language)
- Shadow Games
- Star Wars Galaxies (First appearance)
- Murder on the Executor
- Ultimate Alien Anthology (as Zabrak)
- Geonosis and the Outer Rim Worlds (as Zabrak)
- Ultimate Adversaries (as Zabrak)
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide
- The Clone Wars Campaign Guide (as Zabrak)
- Legacy Era Campaign Guide (as Zabrak)
- Rebellion Era Campaign Guide
- Galaxy of Intrigue (as Zabrak)
- Star Wars: Force and Destiny Core Rulebook